Router Protocol, a facilities layer making it possible for interaction in between blockchains, today revealed it has actually included Optimism and Arbitrum to its platform.
The neighborhood can now move funds and swap properties throughout networks with the biggest TVL in cross-chain bridges (Fantom, Polygon, Avalanche C-chain, and Arbutrum), in addition to Ethereum, Optimism, and Binance Smart Chain.
These brand-new combinations provide users access to boosted interoperability functions such as:
- Any token to any token swap throughout chains – most current options just supports transfers. Router Protocol supports any crypto token swap on the network.
- Support for approximate tokens – most cross-chain platforms are permissioned where just noted properties can be traded. Router Protocol permits approximate token swaps by aggregating liquidity throughout all the significant DEXes on any provided chain.
- Mesh Network – rather of constructing 1:1 bridges that need devoted links in between chains, Router is constructing a many-to-many mesh network that permits smooth information circulation in between numerous chains. Any chain can be included with a couple of lines of setup.
- Settlement warranty – Router Protocol guarantees no obstructing for user funds and assurances settlements of all deals by offering users comparable quantities of USDC or RUSDC (which can be redeemed 1:1 for USDC).
“As two of the most popular L2 solutions on Ethereum, this integration marks significant progress in our mission to connect all L1 and L2 chains. We’re proud to deliver a seamless and secure cross-chain experience to these communities.”
– Ramani Ramachandran, Co-Founder & CEO of Router Protocol
Security is an essential focus for Router Protocol, having actually taken a number of steps to protect its network. In addition to a bug bounty program with the security platform Immunefi, the job has actually finished security audits from Certik and Halborn and is presently going through a 3rd audit from Hacken.
Moreover, the Router group has a number of security functions developed into its network consisting of:
- A modular wise agreement architecture – signifies various agreements for functions like liquidity, costs, ballot, and so on. to separate out functions versus monolith structures which is usually followed.
- On-chain recognition – the recognition is attained on-chain, which is more safe and secure than procedures utilizing off-chain agreement.
- An Isolated execution module – deals are performed on a stateless execution pallet that can prevent direct interaction with the bridge reserves. Keeping the reserves separated from the execution environment avoids destructive entities from accessing the reserve funds.
- A devoted proxy architecture – Router Protocol keeps the choice to upgrade the agreement in case of any agreement vulnerability/bug.
In other advancements, the Router Protocol group just recently revealed a governance proposition welcoming the neighborhood to choose which 2 EVM chains to incorporate next. The governance occasion is an essential action in the instructions of transitioning Router Protocol into a community-governed job.